Latest news: Farewell. posted Jan 30th

Added Jan 13
The Made Man
"Phantasmagoria of Flower View"
"The amount of flowers blooming doesn't compare to the beauty of a Spy. "
 RATE THIS ITEM
By: {AN} Bryceanater
7
Pts.
Crit Miss
8
k:d
View
 RATE THIS ITEM
By: ☭Renim
51
Pts.
Crit Miss
7.38
k:d
View
1 comment
The Cloak and Dagger
"Useless Timekeeping Device"
"Hey, anyone know what time it is? My watch disappears when I try to check."
 RATE THIS ITEM
By: Hogulus -V-
88
Pts.
Crit Miss
89
k:d
View
The Quick-Fix
"The Quit-Yer-Bitchin'"
"You want overheals? Go medic. I'm too busy saving lives."
 RATE THIS ITEM
By: Hogulus -V-
28
Pts.
Crit Miss
15
k:d
View
The Killer Exclusive
"THIS IS REPORTING!"
"Yes the rocker launcher is needed."
 RATE THIS ITEM
By: Emms
3
Pts.
Crit Miss
3
k:d
View
The Buff Banner
"The Surprise Supplies"
"99% Chance for mini crit ammunition, 1% Chance for unusual hat"
 RATE THIS ITEM
By: Grey Mann
2
Pts.
Crit Miss
3
k:d
View
The Backburner
"This shit's hotter than my bathtub water"
"Don't know yet? Better ask your daughter"
 RATE THIS ITEM
By: MUSCLE WIZARD
42
Pts.
Crit Miss
9.4
k:d
View
 RATE THIS ITEM
By: MUSCLE WIZARD
131
Pts.
Crit Miss
66.5
k:d
View
 RATE THIS ITEM
By: Grumpo Marx
4
Pts.
View
The Holiday Punch
"Shun Goku Satsu"
"Literally translates as "Instant Hell Murder.""
 RATE THIS ITEM
By: The Chimpy Man
9
Pts.
Crit Miss
10
k:d
View
1 comment

• tf2tags - created by Dr. Dos
Powered by Steam
• Server Date/Time: February 18th 2018 07:16 •